top of page

Mandate lawsuit part 2

this was submitted by one of our members and I asked an attorney and he said, 100% follow these steps if you are rejected for a religious exemption.

If anyone is as denied a religious or medical accommodation by the NDOC, and or is subjected to any disciplinary action or processes, they should immediately file a discrimination complaint with either the Nevada Equal Rights Commission and or the US EEOC. You must utilized these processes in order to civilly sue the state and NDOC. If after an investigation concludes that the employer discriminated against you, the Us EEOC will issue you a letter that authorized you to sue the employer. The US EEOC may also fine and ir sue the NDOC on your behalf. These processes take a significant amount of time, usually several months. It is important to collect and retain any and all documentation to assist the investigators. This would be in addition to any other legal process that are occurring, including, disciplinary processes, personnel hearings, injunctions, or lawsuits to get your job back.

109 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Spread the word to all of your coworkers! It is now easier than ever to sign up and pay for membership. New members only have to pay one payment of $95 and send in both membership apps and the payroll

Today the judge signed off on the Muster pay lawsuit. All checks will be mailed out by May 15th. Big thanks to our FOP Brothers who were involved from the beginning! Nathan Echevarria, Aaron Dicus, an

All members who are behind on dues or who have not completed and sent in your membership forms we will begin cancelling your membership. We have sent emails, texts, social media posts, and had represe

Post: Blog2_Post
bottom of page